Dameron Hospital

About The Hospital

Last Name  
Badge ID


What happens if I get injured at work? 

Dameron Hospital Association (DHA) provides medical care to employees who have had an on-the-job injury or illness by using a workers’ compensation physician network called a Medical Provider Network (MPN).  In case of an emergency, you should call 9-1-1 or go to the closest Emergency Room.  Follow-up medical care should then be administered by a MPN physician.  Click here for the DHA listing of MPN Physicians.