Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
To transform the health experience of our communities by improving physical, mental and spiritual health; enhancing interactions, and making care more accessible and affordable.
- Be love: Love matters. Treat yourself with love and care so that you are free to love and care for others. Be trustworthy, forgive freely and find common ground.
- Be a force for good: Be courageous. Take action. Whether it is through your position or your passion, work to impact your community for the better.
- Be a mission owner: Own your role, find your talent and know that your contribution is mission critical. Ask yourself, “How do I inspire health, wholeness and hope?”
- Be welcoming: Recognize all people are created equal and embrace them in hospitality as you would a cherished friend.
- Be curious: Seek to understand how things work and why. Innovate and be open to new ideas and approaches. Own your mistakes and learn from them.
- Be brilliant: Leverage your best talents and skills to shine. Make promises and keep them. Always expect the same from others.