Get paid to refer qualified candidates to Dameron Hospital!
Do you know an outstanding individual who would be a great fit for the Dameron Hospital team? If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our organization, it could be worth a substantial bonus to you if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
We are currently looking for qualified, experienced registered nurses (RN’s) for full-time positions within our ICU, Telemetry or Resource departments.
Research has shown that new hires who come to an organization through employee referrals are often excellent contributors, have a greater level of engagement, and stay with the company longer.
That’s where you come in!
The purpose of the Dameron Employee Referral Program is to partner with our most valuable resource – YOU! You know our culture, know the type of person that would succeed here, and most of all, you know people. This program allows us to share in the success of identifying the right talent for the right job with your help.
Any Dameron Hospital employee can refer someone to join us. Best of all, there’s no limit to the number of referrals, so start referring people today!
Before you refer your candidate, however, we ask that you review the full guidelines and FAQs below before submitting an application form.
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at extension 7073 or HumanResources@dameronhospital.org.
Once you have read and understood the guidelines and qualifications, please complete the form below.
The Dameron Hospital Employee Referral Program is intended to recognize and reward employees who successfully refer qualified, experienced registered nurses (RN’s) to our organization that lead to a hire for a full-time position within the ICU, Telemetry, or Resource departments.
All active Dameron Hospital employees are encouraged to refer a candidate. However, not all employees are eligible to receive a referral bonus. Human Resources and Administration employees are not eligible for the bonus program.
- Medical-Surgical and Telemetry Units: A minimum of 6 months of Med-Surg of Tele experience is required.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): A minimum of 1 year of ICU/critical care experience is required.
- Referral bonus is eligible to Dameron Hospital employees only, aside from employees who work within the Human Resources and Administration departments.
- The referring employee cannot be involved in the hiring process or have a direct reporting relationship to the candidate.
- The referral bonus is not retroactive and is specific to the hire of a qualified, experienced registered nurse who fills a full-time position.
- The referral bonus is not available to the referral of a new graduate nurse.
- The referral bonus is not available for referred nurses who are hired into part-time or per-diem positions. The referral bonus is applicable to full-time positions only.
- If the referred employee terminates employment with Dameron Hospital, there will be no further pay-out of the referral bonus.
- If the referred employee does not satisfactorily complete the on-boarding process, the referring employee is not eligible for pay-out of the referral bonus.
- If the referred employee transitions out of a full-time working status, the referring employee will no longer be eligible for remaining referral bonus pay-outs.
- There is no limit to the amount of qualified registered nurses that can be referred by a specific employee.
- The referral bonus is applicable for the referral of any external RN who does not currently work at Dameron Hospital.
- The referred candidate must not be a current Adventist Health employee.
- Referred candidates who have been identified as former applicants through the Dameron Hospital application system will be considered eligible referrals as long as their profile has not been active within the past 3 months.
- If more than one employee refers the same person, the first referral received will be honored.
- Submitting an unsolicited resume or one from an advertisement is not considered a valid referral. In the true spirit of the referral, your recommendation is to be based on your knowledge of the candidate.
Who is Eligible?
All active Dameron Hospital employees are eligible and encouraged to refer a candidate. However, not all employees are eligible to receive a referral bonus (including Human Resources and Administration employees).
What is a Referrer?
The Referrer is the employee that is submitting their friend for possible employment at Dameron Hospital.
What is a Referee?
The Referee is a friend, former colleague/co-worker, associate, family member of the Dameron Hospital employee that is being referred for possible employment.
How many times can I participate in the Employee Referral Program?
As an employee, you can refer as many people as you want. There is no limit to the number of referrals you make.
Can I refer anyone for any open position at Dameron and still qualify for a referral bonus?
At this time, we are only offering referral bonuses to employees who successfully refer qualified, experienced registered nurses (RN’s) to our organization that lead to a hire for a full-time position with the ICU, Telemetry, or Resource departments.
I just started working for Dameron. My spouse is looking for employment. Will the referral of my spouse qualify me to receive a referral bonus?
Yes. You may refer any family members, including a spouse, and you will be qualified under the talent referral program to receive a referral bonus as long as you meet all other eligibility requirements.
Do I need to provide a resume for the referral submission?
No. The only information required during the employee’s submission is name, email address and contact number. We’ll also ask a few qualifying questions including why they would be a great fit for Dameron. This qualifying information is very important for our Human resources team to make sure they are focused on quality referrals.
Am I responsible for the quality and integrity of the candidate I refer?
Yes – only recommend top talent! Learn about your referral’s background. Refer people you feel confident about and for whom you would be ready to act as a reference. In order to continue to build a top performing team at Dameron and help our Human Resources team spend the quality time with only top talent, it’s important for you to follow these guidelines. You, as a Dameron Hospital employee, understand the culture and know what it takes to succeed, so we would expect you would refer only candidates that you feel comfortable referring to our organization and be able to give a personal reference, if asked.
Is there a limit to the number of referral bonuses?
There is not a limit to the number of referral bonuses received; however, keep in mind that Dameron Hospital expects to receive quality referrals from our employees.
If I qualify and receive the referral bonus, how is it paid?
Once all the qualifications are met, the bonus to the referring employee will be paid out in three increments. The bonus will be paid separately from your regular pay.
Are referral bonuses taxable?
Yes. Referral bonuses are subject to all applicable local tax deductions as with any other bonus payout.
What if I have other questions regarding the referral bonus program?
For questions about the program, please contact our Human Resources Department at extension 7073 or email us at HumanResources@dameronhospital.org and we will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.