At Dameron Hospital, which is now managed by Adventist Health, we are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients, associates and entire community. We are a team, united in one mission – Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope. We prioritize empathy and kindness in our interactions because our patients are not treated like numbers; they are our families, friends and neighbors.
We are committed to the development of our staff and offer qualified individuals the benefit of progressive medical practice, cutting-edge technology, and a professional environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Experienced RNs are encouraged to use the Express Screening option below! We offer flexibility to pursue your professional and personal passions with full-time, part-time, per diem and casual roles available in several departments including emergency, med/surg, STEMI center, surgery and advanced catheterization lab.
Join the Dameron Hospital Team!
To search for job openings and apply online, please choose a link below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Visit our online current opportunities to search available job openings. For immediate consideration, please complete an online application. We accept online applications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our current opportunities page.
Our Human Resources Department also has computer kiosks to help you access our online application. Visit the department Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is on the second floor of the 530 W. Acacia St. building, directly across the street from the main hospital.
- Click on the "Search Jobs" button, and click on the "Job Title" column header to sort the open jobs by name. Additional jobs may be found by clicking on the "Next" page button.
- Once you have found the position(s) for which to apply, click the "Apply Online" button.
- If this is your first time visiting our job center, you must register as a new applicant to fill out an application. Click the "Register" button and fill in the blanks, which include your own username and password. (Remember your username and password so you can access your applicant profile again in the future).
- Our application has a number of pages, and it is very important that you complete each section in its entirety. The information you provide will assist in the evaluation of your suitability for the position. Most applicants can complete the application profile in about 15 to 35 minutes, depending on how much work history you provide.
- While keying the "Employment History" portion of your application, please avoid using "See Résumé" instead, manually enter all the information requested.
- Please note: The application system will not save your information if you do not complete the initial registration process.
When you apply online, you are creating your own personal applicant profile that is automatically processed into our searchable applicant database. Your applicant profile will remain active in our system for a minimum of two years. You are able to return to your profile at any time to view the status of a job you have applied to, search and apply to new positions, and update your information.
If you are having trouble cutting and pasting, as an option you can upload your résumé.
No. Once you have created your profile, applying for additional or future positions is as easy as finding the job posting and clicking on the "Apply" button. Each time, please review and update your application as needed for accuracy.
We recommend that you regularly update your profile to keep it current (e.g., new employment experience, completion of a degree, new address/phone number/email, etc). You may continue to apply to new positions without creating a new application profile each time. Simply enter your username and password to access your application profile.
After you have created a new application profile, if you forget your password, simply press the question mark symbol next to the password entry box and the system will prompt you for your email address. After keying your email address, the system will email a password.
If you forget the email address that you previously used, we are unable to retrieve any information. Please visit the HR department during normal business hours with your driver's license and we will retrieve your information. Your application is tied to your SSN and you will not be able to create a new account if you already have one.
If your responses to the questions outlined indicate that you meet the minimum requirements for this position then your application will be forwarded to the department hiring manager/supervisor. Applicants whose skills, education and work experience meet the requirements for the position may be contacted for an interview. This can take up to four weeks. In the near future, you will receive an email message regarding the status of your application. If you identify an opening later, please apply for that position by accessing your applicant profile through our job center.
Try a variety of terms. For instance, if you're interested in a CNA position, try terms other than CNA, like aide or assistant. Or, you can try selecting "view all positions" and locating an open position from the list.
Conduct a search by entering specific search criteria. If you select too much criteria, you might not find any results. Select too few, and the available list could be quite long. Experiment with the search criteria to find the job that is right for you.
Try selecting "view all positions" and locating an open position from the list.
There is also a possibility that there are no positions for which you are searching open. Please try back again on a later date.