- All visitors and non-hospital staff are required to check in at the Information Desk in the center of the Dameron Hospital Lobby.
- General hospital visitation hours are from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily.
- Each patient may have two visitors age 16 or older at a time.
*Please note that special exceptions may be made for extreme patient circumstances.
Departmental Visiting Hours
Critical care (Intensive Care and Cardiac Care):
- Each patient may have two visitors age 16 or older for no more than 10 minutes each hour, throughout the day and night.
- Visiting times and number of visitors may be adjusted at the nurse's discretion.
- No visitors are allowed during the following shift changes: 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.