New Hospital Visitor Guidelines
A As we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, our patients' and visitors' safety remains our focus. Dameron is revising the following guidelines regarding visitation at our hospital effective Monday, April 12, 2021:
One Visitor per person during visiting hours
(Non-COVID patients only)
Visiting Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Limited exceptions* up to two support persons/advocates include:
- Patients on hospice or end-of-life.
- Patients under the age of 18.
- Patients with physical, intellectual, and/or developmental disabilities.
- Patients with cognitive impairments.
- Patients undergoing surgical procedures, until the patient is taken to pre-op.
* Exceptions require approval from Nursing Administration prior to visitation.
- All visitors are required to be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19; if present, visitation will not be permitted.
- Visitors must wear a face mask at all times even when in the patient room.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we help contain the spread of the virus and keep our community safe.