For over 25 years, Dameron Hospital has provided compassionate, high-quality occupational care. Our Occupational Health Services Program incorporates all aspects of occupational medicine and employs a rapid return-to-work approach to keep injured workers fully engaged in the healing process. We can improve the health of your workforce by addressing potential worksite hazards, taking care of health-related concerns and creating a model for improved general health.
Efficient Workplace Injury/Illness Services
Our Occupational Health and Emergency Departments are available 24/7 to treat workplace injuries. From workers' comp case management to fully-coordinated specialty care, we work closely with our patients to ensure the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
- 24/7 Care for Workplace Injuries.
- Centrally Located Services.
- Comprehensive Workers' Compensation Care.
- Specialty Referral Coordination.
Risk-Reducing Employer Services
Dameron Hospital offers a wide range of services to help companies identify applicants who can and cannot perform essential job functions, thereby reducing the risk of workplace injuries. Services include:
- Pre-Employment, Compliance (DOT)
and Respiratory Physicals.
- Vaccinations and Hepatitis B Shots.
- OSHA Exams (Hazmat, Asbestos).
- Return-to-Work and Fitness-for-Duty Evaluations.
- Blood Draws.
- OSHA Required Respiratory Evaluations
- Functional Capacity Assessments.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing.
- Musculoskeletal Evaluations* (MSE) Assessments.
- DOT Drug/Alcohol Collections.
- Audiometry and Spirometry Testing.
Federally Compliant Drug & Alcohol Testing
Keep your workplace as safe and productive as possible with Dameron Hospital’s drug and alcohol testing services. Our program is based on established federal regulations and guidelines to maintain the accuracy and security of drug and alcohol screenings.
• Drug Testing and Evaluation.
• Review and Interpretation by Certified Medical Review Officers (MROs).
• DOT/Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Collections.
• Same Day Results Depending on Services Requested.
Restorative Physical Therapy Services
Through an extensive list of physical therapy (PT) services, Dameron Hospital helps clients assess and restore injuries for improved movement and speedy recovery. In addition to treating workplace injuries, our PT services can also assess an applicant’s ability to fulfill essential job functions. Dameron Hospital’s Physical Therapy programs address:
- Trauma-Related Injuries.
- Orthopedic and Upper Extremities.
- Musculoskeletal Evaluations (MSE).
- Pain and Functional Limitations.
- Repetitive Use and Over-Exertion Injuries.