From the initial consultation to rehabilitation, our orthopedic specialists deliver high-quality orthopedic services to all patients.
The Dameron Hospital Orthopedic Program offers comprehensive care from a multidisciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, care coordinators, and discharge planners.
Our primary orthopedic services include but are not limited to:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone and Joint Care for Hands, Elbows, Shoulders, Ankles, Knees, and Hips
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Repair of Broken Bones
- Total Knee Replacement / Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
- Total Anterior Hip Replacement / Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA)
- Treatment for spine and back conditions
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Treatment of work-related injuries
Other services available for adult patients include:
- Preoperative education classes
- Advance planning for discharge care
- On-site evaluation
Awards and Accolades
- Healthgrades (excellence award).
- Top Performer for its Quality Metrics by The Joint Commission.
- Healthgrades Five-Star recipient for total knee replacement.