From the initial consultation to rehabilitation, our orthopedic specialists deliver high-quality orthopedic services to all patients.
The Dameron Hospital Orthopedic Program offers comprehensive care from a multidisciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, care coordinators, and discharge planners.
Free Knee Replacement Surgery Webinar
Is arthritis and knee pain limiting you from doing normal activities? Thinking about a knee replacement to improve the quality of your life? Dameron Hospital’s Rapid Strides Accelerated Recovery© Knee Replacement Program uses state-of-the-art technology and a comprehensive, team-based approach to get you back up on your feet in half the time of traditional knee replacements.
Our free informational webinar is available at any time! You can sign up to watch it at this link:
Our primary orthopedic services include but are not limited to:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone and Joint Care for Hands, Elbows, Shoulders, Ankles, Knees, and Hips
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Repair of Broken Bones
- Total Knee Replacement / Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
- Total Anterior Hip Replacement / Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA)
- Treatment for spine and back conditions
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Treatment of work-related injuries
Other services available for adult patients include:
- Preoperative education classes
- Advance planning for discharge care
- On-site evaluation
Awards and Accolades
- Top Performer for its Quality Metrics by The Joint Commission.
- Nationally recognized as a top hospital in knee replacements and back surgeries spanning over multiple years.
- Dameron Hospital also achieved the prestigious Blue Distinction designation as a Knee and Hip Replacement Center of Excellence from Blue Shield.