From initial consultation to rehabilitation, our orthopedic specialists deliver high-quality orthopedic services to all patients.
The Dameron Hospital Orthopedic Program offers comprehensive care from a multidisciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, care coordinators, and discharge planners.
Our services are available for adult patients and include:
- Preoperative education class.
- Advance planning for discharge care.
- On-site evaluation.
Awards and Accolades
- Healthgrades (excellence award).
- Top Performer for its Quality Metrics by The Joint Commission.
- Healthgrades Five-Star recipient for total knee replacement.