Dameron Hospital's Rapid Strides Accelerated Recovery© Knee Replacement Program uses state-of-the-art technology and a comprehensive, team-based approach for faster recovery. Our program offers minimally invasive surgical techniques combined with computer-assisted navigation to achieve excellent results for our patients regarding pain relief, mobility and restoring the quality of life.
Key benefits of the program include:
- Less pain than traditional knee replacement surgery due to an all-encompassing, minimally invasive surgical approach.
- Decreased joint pain and swelling as a result of multiple anesthetic techniques.
- Little or no postoperative IV narcotics, which significantly decreases complications.
- Accelerated recovery time so patients can take their first steps almost immediately after surgery.
- A shorter hospital stay, as patients are admitted on the day of surgery and are usually discharged on the first postoperative day.
If you are experiencing knee pain and considering the Rapid Strides program, Dameron Hospital hosts free information seminars. During these thorough information sessions, patients can weigh their treatment options, gain clarity on whether they are a candidate for the Rapid Strides program, meet the medical staff and ask questions about the total knee replacement procedure.
Free Knee Replacement Surgery Seminars
Is arthritis and knee pain limiting you from doing normal activities? Thinking about a knee replacement to improve the quality of your life? Dameron Hospital’s Rapid Strides Accelerated Recovery© Knee Replacement Program uses state-of-the-art technology and a comprehensive, team-based approach to get you back up on your feet in half the time of traditional knee replacements.
Free informational seminars are offered once a month from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. to learn more. To register, check our calendar for the next available event and register online or contact us at 209.944.5550.