In our clinic you will find compassionate and dedicated staff, a commitment to help injured workers return to work quickly and safely, and the highest-quality and most cost-effective industrial rehabilitative services in the region. We will partner with you, providing personal and customized service throughout the return-to-work process.
- Ergonomic and job site analysis.
- Post-offer and pre-work screening.
- Employer and employee injury prevention education.
- On-site consultation, support and work injury management system development.
- Wellness programs.
- Aggressive outpatient physical and occupational health.
- Functional capacity evaluations.
- Work conditioning and work hardening.
What will we do for you?
- Functional capacity evaluations that clearly outline the injured worker's current physical abilities as well as consistency of effort. Should the worker need further therapeutic interventions, time-specific recommendations are offered.
- Outpatient therapies and work conditioning that emphasize returning the worker to his or her employment as quickly and safely as possible. All treatments are active, aggressive and work-oriented.
- Clear, concise and timely written documentation for outlining objectively a worker's current status, recommendations for a safe return to work, and compliance and motivational indicators.
- Open setting that welcomes case managers to meet with their clients and confer with the treating or evaluating therapist.
- On-site ergonomic analysis specialists to assist with workstation design, functional job description development, and modification of duty assignments.
- Develop functional pre-work screening that adheres to ADA guidelines and detects those individuals unable to carry out the critical physical functions of their work.
- Active and aggressive evaluations and therapies to restore the injured worker's function.
- Clear, concise and timely documentation for outlining objectively a worker's current status, recommendations for a safe return to work and compliance and motivational indicators.
- Consultation that customizes a compliant and cost-effective injury management system.